The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question for you guys???

Go down 
+6
Johnny
JerryM
Zigz
petetheplumber
ThePolishGuy
NINJA
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sn4z

Question for you guys??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

petetheplumber wrote:
god damn GD is done

Wrong, sorry to disappoint.

petetheplumber wrote:
PS I think thing two is done with it as well, so we should try to get him over here.

Not happening - never said I was leaving. Name isn't Thing Two either.

ThePolishGuy wrote:
Yea thats a good idea. It seems like there going through a crisis, Orion,Me,Ninja,Nabossi,Thingtwo,Chrits,Jesus,(maybe piggy no tag) whos next? Sad

I'm not leaving. Christ is on vacation. Jesus is playing both GD and iad (mainly for them though as they're looking to get into a tourney). Piggy hasn't gone anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

Sorry to offend you sn4z. GD is a great clan, and were hopeing to do some events with you guys. Jesus and Christ just kinda seem inactive latley so we figure they quit tf2, not the clan. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am

sn4z wrote:
petetheplumber wrote:
god damn GD is done

Wrong, sorry to disappoint.

petetheplumber wrote:
PS I think thing two is done with it as well, so we should try to get him over here.

Not happening - never said I was leaving. Name isn't Thing Two either.

ThePolishGuy wrote:
Yea thats a good idea. It seems like there going through a crisis, Orion,Me,Ninja,Nabossi,Thingtwo,Chrits,Jesus,(maybe piggy no tag) whos next? Sad

I'm not leaving. Christ is on vacation. Jesus is playing both GD and iad (mainly for them though as they're looking to get into a tourney). Piggy hasn't gone anywhere.

Fine I'll call you sn4z. I am not tyring to be rude about GD (I realize first post) did. I wasn't sure about you considering last 2 weeks that you have played you have removed you GD tag, I was in a game and nabossi asked you if you were still in GD and you said you weren't sure. And we are refering to the fact that Jesus hardly ever plays on the server anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for you guys???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: THE CIRCUS BABY :) :: General Business-
Jump to: