The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question for you guys???

Go down 
+6
Johnny
JerryM
Zigz
petetheplumber
ThePolishGuy
NINJA
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NINJA
Admin

Question for you guys??? Empty
PostSubject: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok in the past few weeks. I've been thinking. I love GD but half of them dont play or are doin there own thing. SO here is my ?? Do we make {tC} a clan or keep it as is???
Back to top Go down
https://tcforum.forumotion.com
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Very good question ninja. Ive been thinking the same thing actually. Its up to the group/future clan i guess. If its what the clan wants, im in. Smile
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 pm

I confused about your question, do you mean make it more competitive instead of just dicking around, in that case I don't care.

Don't worry I might apply to GD soon Ninja (couple people have told me I should).
Back to top Go down
NINJA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

To be honest. I'm down either way. I love the people we have now and we can conduct ourselves just as well as GD or ANY one we play with. Not to Mention we already join the same team now. SO if you need a vote mine is yes
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

What me and ninja mean is. We wanna make it a clan. It wasnt a clan before.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Wait, so to clarify are what are we talking about doing?
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Were trying to make it an Official Clan. Currently it i just a group.
Back to top Go down
Zigz

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:07 pm

I am all about dicking around guys .. not into really serious shit. normally somehow tempers flare people become jealous. BS starts and instead of having fun, it becomes a job..

if tc is a clan it is cool.. but I just like to chill with everyone and fuck off lol.. I mainly just like being able to play with people that can work together and have a clue of what is going on..

I like being able to be a bitch in game and camp/ minor exploit and no serious ramifications happen..

What ever you guys want to do.. it is cool with me.. just know that I am not looking into anything super serious..

Zigz..
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Quote :
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am all about dicking around guys .. not into really serious shit. normally somehow tempers flare people become jealous. BS starts and instead of having fun, it becomes a job..

if tc is a clan it is cool.. but I just like to chill with everyone and fuck off lol.. I mainly just like being able to play with people that can work together and have a clue of what is going on..

I like being able to be a bitch in game and camp/ minor exploit and no serious ramifications happen..

What ever you guys want to do.. it is cool with me.. just know that I am not looking into anything super serious..

Zigz..

Yea, were not gonna end up being one of those serious clans. The group events we do are gonna be optional. We like to dick around Wink The only thing were gonna do is have our members post on the forums and wear the tag.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah I don't think we will be super serious and competitive. Just more make it a clan for people who are more serious about being in the group and like playing together.
Back to top Go down
JerryM

JerryM

PostSubject: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Sounds Interesting, I agree to what ninja posted so my answer is yes as well
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 am

Yea, I love to uber-kritz ninja, when he is engie or pete, when he is out of ammo.

Idea about clan is good. But there is one problem. Atm in {tc} are 66 members. Will they all be in clan?
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:54 am

Yea were deciding. were probably only gonna have the people with a clan tag.
Back to top Go down
NINJA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 am

ThePolishGuy wrote:
Yea were deciding. were probably only gonna have the people with a clan tag.

We'll be working on that issue together. I think those who have the tag now are a Givein into the clan. Anyone else would quick apply here and members pick members with me and polsih doing the last say. But like I have told you guys already. Tell me what you want and i'll give it to ya Smile affraid albino lol! bounce Arrow Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

K so I was thinking about this this morning and here are my other questions

1. Are we going to make people apply or will we just invite people we like

2. If they apply will it be a group decision (not that I want to be in control, but there are some people, 2, that if they get in I will leave Sad )

3. Are we going to change the clan name if we get serious (the circus doesn't sound that serious, but neither does gold diggers so I guess we could keep it)

4. I am assuming we will make a fan club kind of thing for those who aren't in it/ don't want to tag up. I think we should call it "the circus groupies" : D.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Quote :
K so I was thinking about this this morning and here are my other questions

1. Are we going to make people apply or will we just invite people we like

2. If they apply will it be a group decision (not that I want to be in control, but there are some people, 2, that if they get in I will leave )

3. Are we going to change the clan name if we get serious (the circus doesn't sound that serious, but neither does gold diggers so I guess we could keep it)

4. I am assuming we will make a fan club kind of thing for those who aren't in it/ don't want to tag up. I think we should call it "the circus groupies" : D.

Pete, those are a shitload of questions. But there all good ones. I guess me and ninja will have to talk about them. Really good questions though. Once me and ninja decide ill (or he) will post back.
Back to top Go down
L'Ours

L'Ours

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi guy

I'm ok for convert tC on a true team.
If i can stay Enginner on the team it's perfect.

Yeah I know I love Enginner Wink
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

L'Ours wrote:
Hi guy

I'm ok for convert tC on a true team.
If i can stay Enginner on the team it's perfect.

Yeah I know I love Enginner Wink

good cause I hate playing it.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Also what would be fun if there is another clan that plays goldrush, then we could do a goldrush challenge against them.
Back to top Go down
nabossi

nabossi

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 pm

hey im confused.... i joined GD cause i thought it would be more serous but it isn't .... but it is nice being in a known clan (that sounds bad i know), but i like being in a clan or group that is fun and does stuff.... my question is tC or GD??
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Were pretty well known,almost anytime I go on goldrush I see 2 of our members at the top and 1-2 players in gentoo middle. Were pretty active so tC
Back to top Go down
nabossi

nabossi

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

ok thanks if tC does go clan im going to quit GD cause they want us to split
Back to top Go down
Enferno

Enferno

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Make {tC} into a clan, there are a lot of good people in this group and we all work together and get along with eachother, I think making it into a clan would be a good idea afro
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

god damn GD is done,

PS I think thing two is done with it as well, so we should try to get him over here.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Yea thats a good idea. It seems like there going through a crisis, Orion,Me,Ninja,Nabossi,Thingtwo,Chrits,Jesus,(maybe piggy no tag) whos next? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for you guys???   Question for you guys??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for you guys???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: THE CIRCUS BABY :) :: General Business-
Jump to: