The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire: Total War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

Empire: Total War Empty
PostSubject: Empire: Total War   Empire: Total War EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Anyone play it? heard of it?

Its a pretty cool game. I dont play it much anymore, cause my internet sucks and it would take like 9 hours to download it agian, but its pretty fun after some bad or good tf2 gameplay.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Empire: Total War   Empire: Total War EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Heard of it, but haven't played it.

When I went to download tf2 on my laptop, because of my crappy internet, it said it would take 24 hours. I was like screw that copied the .cfg files and it still took 3 1/2 hours to download all the updates.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Empire: Total War   Empire: Total War EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

I have crappy internet to, how do you copy files (are they complicated)? maybe it will make the downloads a lot quicker.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Empire: Total War   Empire: Total War EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm

copy over your Steam/SteamApps folder (note you will need an external hard drive), and then it should just have to update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire: Total War   Empire: Total War Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire: Total War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: Game Day-
Jump to: