The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next on my hit list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Next on my hit list Empty
PostSubject: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

I am not trying to sound cocky, but right now I am making a huge push for points and I thought I would make a list of people in the clan I will past next so that you can try to stay ahead of me.

StarAngel
Jerry McCloud
Zigz
Ninja
Polish
dewlay

johnny
L'Ours

Next: (will take a while)
r.a.d.
boxer rumble

Last edited by petetheplumber on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh shit pete, your a beast and fast too. Im happy to have someone that gets points quickly in the group, im sure ninja does to.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm

I don't know man, last couple days, maybe cause I am sick I can't get shit done. I have put in 5-6 hours and only gotten 1600 points. I am disappointed in myself.

Also lot of new people, everybody today had like 5000 points = -25 per death Sad.
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 am

petetheplumber wrote:
I don't know man, last couple days, maybe cause I am sick I can't get shit done. I have put in 5-6 hours and only gotten 1600 points. I am disappointed in myself.

Also lot of new people, everybody today had like 5000 points = -25 per death Sad.

Most of them playes as pyro, cuz it is the easiest class you can get points.
Back to top Go down
Enferno

Enferno

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 am

Johnny wrote:

Medic and engi, I didnt believe how much points I got from an offensive engi, after sooo many people use your tele.
Razz
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Enferno wrote:
Johnny wrote:

Medic and engi, I didnt believe how much points I got from an offensive engi, after sooo many people use your tele.
Razz

Really? It says on the stats that you are supposed to get 1 point everytime someone uses your tele, but I never get it Sad.

Also I put in a good 1900 points today, having medics that will kritz and uber you makes all the difference.
Back to top Go down
Enferno

Enferno

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm

petetheplumber wrote:
Enferno wrote:
Johnny wrote:

Razz

Really? It says on the stats that you are supposed to get 1 point everytime someone uses your tele, but I never get it Sad.

Also I put in a good 1900 points today, having medics that will kritz and uber you makes all the difference.
yeah, but all I do sometimes is just put down a good tele and guard the fuck out of it lol. One time I got 67 teles cheers
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:08 pm

You passed me, Anyway it sucks the teles only five you in-game points and not source op points.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

sorry polish Sad, maybe you can medic me or I can medic you next time we play. My goal now is to make top 500 before I break 7 days of play time, by my calculations it will be really close.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Lol its fine
Quote :

You gonna be gameing during the summer? I know I am. My goal is at least 90 thousand op points AT LEAST. lol
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I am I just want to get to top 500 and after that I don't care that much, going higher would be nice, but I am not going to care as much about my points.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 am

Okay I made it with 20 minutes to spare. I will probably drop back out a couple of times before I get in enough to hold my position (498 right now).
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Nice pete, you got ahead of a bunch of us.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm

nothing against sdogg's server (I love it too), but now we have several players that don't play on OP anymore Sad.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 am

Lol I'm probably one of the people your talking about, I don't know why I like sdoggs server a lot more then source op. Maybe cause I'm in the top 20? Proabably. In a big point whore on sdoggs server sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next on my hit list   Next on my hit list Empty

Back to top Go down

Next on my hit list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: THE CIRCUS BABY :) :: General Business-
Jump to: