The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge amount of new players on the server

Go down 
+4
Johnny
Enferno
StarAngel
petetheplumber
8 posters
AuthorMessage
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Huge amount of new players on the server Empty
PostSubject: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm

So last couple days I have been on and there have been a bunch of new players, I don't mind this but this got on my nerves last night when someone pretty new to the server was saying that we were retarded for having 3 kritz medics and no regular uber medics on defense.

This makes me angry as he claimed that was the fact that we were getting rolled and not that the other team was super stacked.

This is who I remember being on the other team:
Piggy
Red
Sutra
Sordoc
Polish
several other good players I dont remember

we had on our team:
Me
Turkeyslam
Supra
other people

And we had good class balance to so it was the fact that the other team was so stacked, but yet the guy on our team decided that we were all retards and didn't know how to play team fortress.
Back to top Go down
StarAngel
Admin
StarAngel

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

yea ive notice that too. there is alot of new players that is rly rly bad. some even qqes like you said. i been playing whit some today, were on their team. im like hell no i wana gain some points and then changed the team.

it took us like up to 7-8 mins to beat the entire map or more. it was kinda sad thought
Back to top Go down
Enferno

Enferno

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm

StarAngel wrote:
yea ive notice that too. there is alot of new players that is rly rly bad. some even qqes like you said. i been playing whit some today, were on their team. im like hell no i wana gain some points and then changed the team.

it took us like up to 7-8 mins to beat the entire map or more. it was kinda sad thought
The server was full of fail today Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm

More or often known players join same team. So you can roll other fail team. But if you lose to many points, join other team, to kill those who have more.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 pm

yeah destack works great if you are trying to get lots of points per kill.
Back to top Go down
NINJA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 pm

LOL that only works best if someone is on that team that will actually HEAL you. Smile We all know the major cause of death is a lac of medic presance with players that are contributing to a team. Snipers can snipe on any server. But a REAL sniper can change the course of a round. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tcforum.forumotion.com
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 am

Also I was playing medic last night cause piggy was on (btw everytime I play with piggy I realize how much better at demo he is than me), and someone new to the server (had 6 hours of playtime) said, 'Use your uber on me, I am probably the best demo you will find, no one is better than me' so I was like okay lets see how good you are. He didn't take out any sentries, but blamed it on being air blasted (I didn't see a pyro and if there was one they only airblasted him once and he didn't even go that high).

I know he probably didn't know who the good players are with only 6 hours playtime, but I think joining a server and automatically claiming that you are the best on that server is completely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
nabossi

nabossi

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 pm

i have noticed on that sever that the teams are always stacked and everyone is rage quiting on the other team. I'm kinda sick of it that there are never any equal or close to equal teams on that sever.... it is really pissing me off....
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:45 pm

I agree they should add a vote scramble.
Back to top Go down
BoTl1ke

BoTl1ke

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm

We have Frankster for it...

P.S he will back on 16th of June
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

oh awseome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge amount of new players on the server   Huge amount of new players on the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge amount of new players on the server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: THE CIRCUS BABY :) :: General Business-
Jump to: