The Circus on Source OP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for those who wanna speak and no matter what you say no one will be disrespected here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help my friend out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

So, I recently recruited one of my real life friends to the goldrush server. He is very new to TF2 so if you see him on help him out. His name is Skyline.

Thanks, guys.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I'll make sure to help him. And how'd you get your signaulture to work?^^
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 pm

I contacted NINJA yours works now too. hmm which smiley.... bounce I pick this one.
Back to top Go down
nabossi

nabossi

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

what does he usually play as? i will teach him some stuff if he is medic or other things
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

He usually plays heavy (cause it is easiest), not many people in here play heavy. So if you could just give him some general tips.

He really just needs more play time (~10 hours total in all of tf2), but I figure tips can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 pm

I played tf2 with him today, he mostly played medic, hes nice and friendly. Actually now that i think about it hes not half bad at medic.
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeah I got him playing medic to kritz me Very Happy. He is an alright medic but still needs to learn a lot, he hasn't learned yet the to pay attention to the field and heal, switching between people, and healing order/healing rates. He is more of a pocket medic right now, but he will get there.
Back to top Go down
ThePolishGuy
Admin
ThePolishGuy

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

He got better. He doesnt play that much though does he?
Back to top Go down
petetheplumber

petetheplumber

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Not really... we get done with school and he says he will get on but never does Sad, he just got a job so doesn't have as much time. Last couple of times he got on it was for 20 min. but I don't know... I think he mostly only plays when I am on.

Also he registered on the forums, but never posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help my friend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my friend out   Help my friend out Empty

Back to top Go down

Help my friend out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circus on Source OP :: THE CIRCUS BABY :) :: General Business-
Jump to: